2011年4月9日星期六

living room with nothing.

The lower left corner in the living room door, a threshold to enter into the living room, the room is only 9 square meters of natural living things are not much smaller.
Upper left corner of the living room is a door, the dchanel handbags bright red 48183 outlet sale oor to the kitchen and bedroom.
The upper right corner has a 80 cm wide square table, the table has a 20 inch black and white TV, the TV next to a cheap phone, this is still my dad bought when.
Across the table is a bamboo rocking chair, this chair is hand-compiled grandmother, grandmother work tired at the time could rest.
In addition to the living room with nothing.
As usual, I opened the 90's black and whitchanel handbags original leather 47600 outlet sale e television, "Shua" "Shua" white roads on the TV screen which the voice of the shadow and messy that I suddenly angry, and I beat a couple of TV hard shouted: "Mother , and each time it's like. "stare at the TV a bitter, I will check it one.
"I first went to boil water to take a bath"
Today, I first used the Devil Kai cold sweats, tchanel handbags bright black 48183 outlet sale hen any connection with the mouse out of a quarrel and Rehan.
Although it is depressed, but now must take a bath.

没有评论:

发表评论